Sunday, February 2, 2014

Super Bowl nails

I'm going to keep this post short and sweet - it's the Super Bowl and there are dips and beers to consume!

I am a die hard Bears fan, so I really don't have a team allegiance for this game; but with many family members and friends in Seattle, I decided to cheer the Seahawks tonight.

I found Essie The More the Merrier and OPI Ski Teal We Drop to be the closest Seattle colors in my collection. And to get all wild and crazy, I decided to finally use my dotting tools that I bought myself at Christmas to try my first dotticure.

Two coats of The More the Merrier and 
Ski Teal We Drop. No top coat.

Not too shabby for the first attempt ever, in my (no so humble) opinion. 

Alright, that's all. Have a fun and SAFE Super Bowl!!


No comments:

Post a Comment