Sunday, January 19, 2014

a-england Ascalon

Let me begin my post with: please forgive my poor, poor hands and nails. With the continuous snowfall and bitter cold, not to mention that "lovely" Polar Freeze we had for a few days, no amount of lotioning or oiling can help my poor mitts. Please forgive my sad nails :(

...but, hey, they're not that sad, because they are sporting the amazing 
a-england Ascalon. Wowza! Not only is Ascalon a grey scattered holo, but it also has a duochrome with a lilac flash.  It's like everything I love about nail polish all rolled into one bottle. Just take a look:


Two coats of a-england Ascalon, topped with
Glisten & Glow HK Girl.

 Look at all the duochrome flashy/holo-y goodness!
Seriously, I'm going to get into a car accident staring at my nails.



As with the formula on all the a-england's I own, this applied like a dream - great consistency, no pooling, practically applies itself and is completely opaque in one coat (I'm just in the habit of always doing two coats). Words cannot express how much I love the a-englands that I own. If you don't already own one or two, I highly recommend adding them to you collection.


Nom nom nom.



The UK has strong shipping regulations, and cannot ship nail polish internationally, so you will not be able to purchase a-england directly. However, they offer a list of providers here.





No comments:

Post a Comment