Sunday, January 12, 2014

Mentality Mirth and my first stamp art.

You know what I love most about birthdays?! Special birthday manis!!! ...and cake, and presents, and balloons, and cake, and friends and pinatas, and cake...

To celebrate the birthdays of Mr. Manicure and Mom Manicure this weekend, I wanted to wear something sparkly and fun. As I was looking over my collection, serendipity took over and the word Mirth popped out at me - and what better word to describe a birthday?

Mentality Mirth was definitely was the sparkly polish I was craving. Mirth has a light purplish/gray base with a stunning linear holo running through it. 


Two coats of Mentality Mirth topped with HK Girl.
As you can see, the holo was not dulled at all with the top coat.

It's like a rainbow got pulverized onto my nails. So pretty!



Mentality's Facebook page is adorned with gorgeous manis featuring stamping art, and inspired me to take the blue film off my Konad M57 plate this afternoon and give stamping a chance. I chose Mentality Offbeat, a dark teal - almost black, to stamp a fishnet pattern.


Clearly, I need to practice. But, look how the beautiful Mirth almost distracts you from that terrible stamping job. Almost.



Mirth and Offbeat are available at Mentality Nail Polish.


No comments:

Post a Comment